The principal objective of commercial route optimisation is to ensure that visits that are carried out are perfectly aligned with the commercial and marketing strategy defined by company management. Furthermore, optimisation favours the reduction of costs, minimising distances and time spent travelling.
EACH VISIT AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME
Involve CRO offers optimisation not just from a logistical point of view, but also taking into account:
- Visit frequencies assigned to each type of client (for example: type A: weekly; type B: monthly; type C: quarterly).
- Appointments organised by agents that need to be with a client at a point of sale and at a specified time.
- Schedules of businesses and visit times for points of sale.
- The impact of marketing campaigns being launched in the organisation of routes.
- Calendar conditions that lead to activities other than visits (meetings, conferences, courses).
- The need to coordinate the work of several businesses (for example: groups of businesses with the same client portfolio).
Phone 915 916 552 or leave us your information and we will phone you