This type of project allows us to obtain a sales potential for each one of a business’ points of sale and can therefore define precise sales objectives for sales forces. This potential can even be determined by product line.
DEFINE A SALES POTENTIAL FOR EACH POINT OF SALE AND LINE OF BUSINESS
This type of project will help both in assigning sales potential and measuring the efficiency of the current commercial strategy.
To do so, it is necessary to carry out a multidimensional analysis of the factors that influence the company’s sales:
- Firstly, the product portfolio and their characteristics will be analysed: target market, price, current sales volume and geographic location of these sales.
- The characteristics of the client: sociodemographic features, purchasing habits, purchasing frequency, geographic location.
- Morphological characteristics of the point of sale: size, number of employees, total sales, sales of the company’s product lines.
- Geographic location of the point of sale. The location, through the assignment of X and Y coordinates to each point of sale, allows us to discover the sociodemographic characteristics of the surrounding area, thanks to sociodemographic information that Involve brings to projects through GeoStatData. Thus, we will analyse whether or not the context is favourable to sales and, therefore, whether the potential is greater or lesser.
- Analysis of the radius of influence of a point of sale. It will be necessary to analyse the area that can potentially be reached by the point of sale. Likewise, this allows cases of self-cannibalism to be detected.
- Situation compared to the competition. Knowing the location of the competition, their radius of operation and their influence, positive or negative, on sales is very important for assigning a potential to points of sale.
- Current relationship with clients. It is necessary to evaluate the current impact on clients and the influence of this on sales. The number of commercial visits is analysed, as well as other activities derived from marketing activity, sales volume, and client loyalty. This will serve both to assign sales potentials and to measure the efficiency of the actions.
Phone 915 916 552 or leave us your information and we will phone you